Texas Estate Planning Services
A comprehensive, legally sound estate plan is the best gift you could ever leave your family
Call today for a complimentary consultation and discussion of Texas estate planning options: 888-447-9456
A comprehensive and legally sound estate plan is a necessity for anyone with assets to protect or children to care for in the event of their death. An estate plan will clearly explain your wishes to both family and the government and will ensure that you avoid excessive taxation, disputes between beneficiaries and that your assets are distributed strictly according to your wishes. As part of our full-service legal practice, the Law Offices of Roland R. Esparza P.C. assists clients throughout San Antonio and South Texas in the drafting, review and implementation of effective Texas estate plans:
Our Texas estate planning services include all appropriate documentation, including:
- Will: a clear explanation of how you would like assets distributed and children cared for after your death. A comprehensive will can ensure that you avoid problems during probate or disputes between family members over individual assets.
- Living Will: much in the news lately, a living will describes exactly what, if any, medical care you would like to receive should you become unable to speak for yourself.
- Living Trust: a living trust avoids probate by leaving assets in a trust that then passes directly to the beneficiary after your death.
- Powers of Attorney / Healthcare Directives: also called a "proxy", powers of attorney allow you to designate an individual who will make medical and financial decisions in your stead.
- Guardianship (individuals) / Conservatorship (property)
- Tax Issues / Business Succession
- Retirement Plan Distribution
- Texas Probate: including estate administration and the distribution of assets after death
Complimentary Consultation and review of Texas estate planning services
TOLL FREE 888-447-9456 / No pressure - No obligation
The Law Offices of Roland R. Esparza P.C. has been intentionally kept small in order to provide the personal service and attention so often lost at larger estate planning firms. We are dedicated to listening to each client, identifying their needs and to carrying out their wishes promptly, courteously and according to the laws of Texas. We urge all Texas residents to consider the creation of an estate plan - please CONTACT the San Antonio, TX Law Offices of Roland R. Esparza P.C. today for a complimentary consultation and overview of our estate planning services.
Please VISIT our Practice Area Overview for a complete description of all legal services, including Family Law - Divorce - Child Custody / Personal Injury Lawsuits and Wrongful Death claims and Criminal Defense - DWI - Drug Charges.
Se Habla Español - We speak both English and Spanish (en Español) with our clients.